Updated July 6, 2020
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
U.S. Governing Law; Transfer/Processing of Data To/In the U.S.
The Site is designed and targeted to U.S. audiences and is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the U.S. We make no representation that this Site is operated in accordance with the laws or regulations of, or governed by, other nations.
If you are located outside of the U.S., the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland, you use this Site at your own risk and initiative and you, not us, are responsible for compliance with any applicable local and national laws. Please be aware that any Personal Information and Other Information you provide to us or we obtain as a result of your use of this Site shall be collected in the U.S. and/or transferred to the U.S. and subject to U.S. law.
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information: When we use the term “Personal Information” we mean information such as your first/middle initial or name and last name, street address, town or city, state, zip code, telephone number, instant-messenger nickname, blog or other personal website URL, date of birth, e-mail address, gender, ethnicity and any other information that would allow someone to identify you or contact you. Personal Information also includes information about your personal preferences, survey responses and your transactions or relationship with us. For example, to the extent we offer such services, if you order any products we may offer from time to time, in addition to your name and contact information, we also will collect and maintain your billing address, shipping address, product selections, your credit card or other payment instrument information, your order number, and information about your computer’s internet address and website which may have referred or directed you to the Site (e.g., the referring URL). Your credit card or debit card number is classified as “Sensitive Personal Information” and is collected via a secure transmission.
We collect Personal Information about you when you visit the Site and input information, whether you are making a donation, paying for an event ticket, signing up for our e-news, registering to use any services, features or functions that may be offered on the Site from time to time, participating in auctions or promotions, ordering or purchasing Products, or in the course of any other exchanges of information, transactions and activities. We may use the information we obtain from you, including Personal Information, to tailor your experience on the Site, to display content we think may be of interest to you, or to let us customize what you see when you visit the Site according to your preferences and personal characteristics.
2. Accuracy and Confidentiality: It is your responsibility to give us current, complete, truthful and accurate information, including Personal Information, and to keep such information up to date. We cannot and will not be responsible for any problems or liability that may arise if you do not give us accurate, truthful or complete information or Personal Information or you fail to update such information or Personal Information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your User ID, if applicable, and for any charges, costs, expenses, damages, liabilities and losses we incur or may suffer as a result of your failure to do so. You, and not us, are solely responsible and liable for your activity, behavior, use and conduct on the Site and for any use of the Site or any other activity or conduct in connection with the Site by any others who use your User ID, unless and until you notify us that your User ID may have been compromised, misappropriated or improperly taken or used by another party.
Although we may track the numbers of users to inform us on how best to update the Site and enhance the experience for all users, Personal Information is not extracted in this process. We use tracking information on an aggregated basis to help us operate the Site, enhance and improve our services, improve the look of the Site and display advertising and marketing information.
4. Security & Protection of Personal Information: While the Internet and data transmission over the Internet is not 100% secure from intrusion, we maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Information. However, as for most Internet sites, regardless of our efforts and the Device you use to access the Site, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications or Information. While the Internet and data transmission over the Internet is not 100% secure from intrusion, we conduct financial transactions via secured transmissions. We also limit our own employees’ and volunteers’ access to Information collected by the Site to those individuals who are authorized for the proper handling of such information and any employee and/or volunteer found violating our standards of security and confidentiality will be subject to our disciplinary processes. We request that our operational service providers follow similar standards of security and confidentiality.
5. Phishing: Phishing attacks attempt to steal consumers’ personal identity data and financial account credentials. “Phishers” use ‘spoofed’ e-mails to lead consumers to counterfeit websites or otherwise respond in a manner that is designed to trick recipients into divulging Personal Information such as credit card numbers, account usernames, passwords, and social security numbers. WE DO NOT SEND EMAILS ASKING YOU TO PROVIDE OR CONFIRM SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION OR YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD! If you receive such email communication, please forward it immediately to the Site’s Privacy Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org, and then immediately delete the fraudulent email from your computer.
6.1.1 In Connection with Certain Features and Functions. We may also provide you with access to certain features or functions that we may offer on the Site, such as the option to participate in commenting, shopping and member profile pages. To sign up for or participate in these features or functions, you may be required to provide us with certain Information about you in order for us to personalize and/or allow you to use such features and functions. For example, if we offer e-Commerce services on this Site, if you order any of our goods or services through such services, in addition to your name and contact information, we (or our operational service providers that we use to provide the e-Commerce service) may also collect and/or maintain your billing address, shipping address, selections, credit card or other payment instrument information, order number and information about your computer’s internet address and website which may have referred or directed you to the Site (e.g., the referring URL).
The Site may also provide features, functions and/or services powered by an SMN or other third party. For example, Information may be disclosed to an SMN through plug-ins offered by such SMN (such as Likes, Shares or commenting). Please take care when using any SMN or other third party service and familiarize yourself with the SMN’s or other third party’s policies and agreements, if any, that govern such use.
* * *
Updated July 6, 2020
© InfiniteMusic.org. All Rights Reserved.
By using this website (this “website”), you accept the following agreement (this “agreement”). Please read this agreement carefully before using this website. If you do not accept this agreement, do not use this website. This agreement may be updated from time to time at the sole discretion of infinitemusicfoundation.org and infinitemusic.org. You may be requested from time to time upon visiting this website to reconfirm your assent to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
Limited Use All content included on this Website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Infinite Music Foundation (also known as “Infinite Music™”) such as text, logos, graphics and images, is the property of Infinite Music™ or other persons and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Except as otherwise indicated on this Website, any person using this website is authorized to copy, print, or distribute any of its contents only as follows:
1. Users may print out individual pages but cannot copy or download a large portion of the Website (e.g., no bots, webcrawlers, spiders, etc. that “harvest” the Website). 2. Users may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Website only for informational, non-commercial, non-public purposes. 3. Any copies of such documents or pages must not alter the original Website content and must include the Infinite Music™ copyright notice, “© 2020 Infinitemusic.org. All Rights Reserved,” as included thereon. 4. No one may frame this Website or any portion thereof. Linking to this Website is permitted, provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that InfiniteMusic.org has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked website. Infinite Music™ reserves the right to terminate the above authorization at any time in its sole discretion. Prohibited Uses You agree not to use this Website for any prohibited purpose. The following are examples of types of uses of the Website that are prohibited:
1. Violations of Law. You are prohibited from using this Website to commit, or in connection with, criminal or civil violations of federal, state, local, or international laws, regulations, or other governmental requirements, or to infringe the rights (including intellectual property, privacy and publicity rights) of any person. We reserve the right to report any activity that may violate any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators or other third parties, and we may do so without prior notice to you.
2. Security Violations. You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of the Website. Any such violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities to you. Examples of prohibited security violations include, but are not limited to: (i) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, subsystem or network related to the Website; and (ii) tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures
3. Spam. You are prohibited from using this Website in connection with spam. Spam includes, but is not limited to, any of the following activities: (i) sending any unsolicited e-mail that could be expected, in Infinite Music’s™ sole discretion, to provoke complaints; (ii) sending unsolicited e-mail without identifying in the e-mail a clear and easy means to be excluded from receiving additional e-mail from the originator of the e-mail; and (iii) sending e-mail that does not accurately identify the sender, the sender’s return address, and the e-mail address of origin. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, whether you have used the Website in a prohibited way. We will monitor the Website and, when we become aware that the Website is being used for a prohibited purpose (or an attempt has been made to do so), we will take any action we deem appropriate. We may not notify you before we take action against you.
Trademarks Infinite Music Foundation, Infinite Music, Grateful Gigs, Makin' Music After School, Infinite Music Gives, Infinite Music UpBEAT Conversations, Infinite Music Quarter Notes and the associated logos are trademarks of Infinite Music Foundation. All other trademarks displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with Infinite Music™.
Linked Websites and Advertisements This Website may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by Infinite Music™. Infinite Music™ does not endorse, and is not responsible for the content of any of those websites. Advertisement banners and other forms of advertising exist on the site. However, Infinite Music™ is not responsible for the claims or representations made by any advertiser on the site, nor is Infinite Music™ responsible for the products and services of advertisers on the site. Furthermore, mere presence of an advertiser on the site does not constitute an endorsement, approval or sponsorship of any advertiser by Infinite Music™ in any respect unless expressly indicated otherwise.
Miscellaneous You agree that your use of this Website, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in San Luis Obispo County in the State of California. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Infinite Music™ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to the site for any reason including, but not limited to, your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement.